Saturday, April 25, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Dance 4-25-09

Tonight we went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance at St. Vincent's. It was so much fun.

My mom did my hair. Here is a picture of what I looked like from the front and the back.

My dad got me a corsage just like last year. It was a Spring Corsage to match the outdoors.

Here is a picture of my dad and I when we arrived at the Masquerade Ball.

We made masks as a craft project. Aren't our mask pretty.

We also ate and danced for a long time. Here I am dancing the YMCA.

We had so much fun! I cannot wait until next year. What will the theme be?

1 comment:

PoPo and AhGoon said...

You looked so pretty. Your hair was so nice - Mami did a good job! Is Papi a good dancer? You two looked like you were having a lot of fun at the dance.