I went to a Girl Scout event with my mom on April Fool's Day. It was called the Mad Matter Surprise Event. When we arrived we had to choose what items of food we wanted to eat for each of our 4 courses. The only problem was that we had no clue what the food was since the items on the menu were Tea Party in the Sky and other silly names like that one.
This is my mom and I eating our 1st course which was: meatballs, ranch dressing, applesauce, and cheese. We had to eat that or at least try to eat it otherwise we could not get our 2nd course. By the way we had no utensils until we had order them oon our secret menu. The rest of the night was very similar. Different combinations of foods that we had chosen but had no clue since we were not given a real menu.

My troop leader , Mrs. Porter, was at this event. She was our server. My mom and I had a blast! But we sure had stomachaches afterwards since eating all those items of food at different times sure does a number on your tummy.


2 comments:
I heard of the Mad Hatter but I never heard of the Mad Matter! Who and what is a Mad Matter? Were you hungry after Surprise Event? Did you have enough to eat? Its great you had a blast. What a great Girl Scout event! Its great you had a lot of fun. You looked great in the pictures.
What a fun idea! It looks like you both had a fun time together. I still cannot believe who you are growing up so quickly.
Post a Comment