Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dynamic Dioramas

This week the dioramas were due. Mine was done on the book named Shiloh. I worked for several days on it. I am very proud of it. We also started practices for Molly Mouse. I play one of Molly's friends at the beginning and end of the ballet. I perform every night. I am really excited to dance this part.

2 comments:

Po Po said...

Dear Anastasia,

You are such a good student. Looks like a lot of hard work on the diorama. Was the book, Shiloh good reading?

Are you having fun being one of Molly's friends?

Looks like you're having fun. Wish I were there.

Love,
Po Po

Po Po said...

Ah Goon says he can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe you, Nicholas, PoPo and I can go to the movies this Saturday night. Want to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua?