Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Aid Girl Scout Meeting

On Friday, 10/17/08, a Firefighter came to my Girl Scout Troop. He taught us how to do C.P.R. on babies and children my age. We also learned what to do if a child gets a cut. That is me with my ace band-aid learning what to do if you get a cut.

I got to try on a firefighter suit. It is very heavy. Fact: The firefighter suit weighs about 80 pounds. Now that's real heavy, right?

It was so much fun to learn what to do in dangerous situations. Fire-Fighter Chris was awesome. Thank you for teaching us!

After the meeting I had a play-date with Lauren. We had a lot of fun putting on a play for Halloween that my parents saw.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey,
Your padrino/tio loves you very much and I like your blog!!!
love always
Carlos (tio/padrino)

PoPo and AhGoon said...

Stasi,
You have a big girl scout troop! I think I counted 12 girls! Did you like learning first aid?

Trieste said...

Stasi-
You are too cute! I love seeing how things are going for you on your blog. I love the firefighter outfit!!!